Scope of Work
CleMetric brings expertise to help formulate digital transformation strategy with cloud computing, Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), visual discovery, data management, data governance, and cloud computing that enable more efficient automation and more advanced data-driven decisions. The following areas provide general indications of the types of IT services that fall within scope of STARS III and may be provided to meet an agency's particular mission needs.
- Data Management - development, execution, and supervision of plans, policies, programs, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of data and information assets.
- Information and Communications Technology - technology used to manage telecommunications, broadcast media, intelligent building management systems, audiovisual processing and transmission systems, and network-based control and monitoring functions.
- IT Operations and Maintenance - operation and management of technology infrastructure.
- IT Security / Cyber Security & IT Workforce Augmentation - technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access.
- Software Development - developing software through successive phases in an orderly way.
- Systems Design - planning and designing of computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies.
Sub-Area Emerging Technology-Focused IT Services
This scope sub-area provides for emerging technology (ET) innovation to securely accelerate transformation and advance mission outcomes. A task order requirement can fit in this sub-area if it includes the following state-of-the-art information technologies and their use in solutions to improve and/or transform business processes and enhance mission delivery.
- Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning, Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation.
- Autonomic Computing.
- Blockchain and/or Distributed Ledger
- Quantum Computing.
- Robotic Process Automation.
- Technological Convergence.
- Virtual Reality - Augmented Reality, Extended Reality, Mixed Reality.
Additional Information from GSA:
For additional information on the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, visit the GSA website at www.gsa.gov/stars3.
The 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide defines roles and responsibilities for the ordering process.
The 8(a) STARS III Brochure provides a summary of the benefits, features, and links to resources and tools.