CléMetric is at the forefront of an evolving landscape of stream computing for real-time health data analytics.
Yes, we are hiring.
Come join our fast-growing team to work on technologies that enable you to make a difference.
The candidates will work on design, development and real-time evaluation of big data management infrastructure for structured/unstructured data analytics in the context of predictive applications in the general area of healthcare and big data growth. Will also be expected to identify useful open source technologies and leverage and adapt them to solve technical issues that arise in the big data management aspect of the projects to which they are assigned.
- Solid experience in Python, Java, C++, or another object-oriented language
- Spatial temporal data management
- Data Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), distributed data stores
- Query languages (e.g. SQL, Hive)
- Linux & Windows systems
- Scalable analytics algorithms
- Development experience in a team work environment
- PostgreSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc
- Distributed computing and/or cloud computing
- SQL and NoSQL frameworks
- Data integration from disparate data sources
- Knowledge of Spark, Hama or Gora
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in application development
- At least 1 months experience in programming language (R), R-Studio
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 1 year experience in programming language Java, C++, or another object-oriented language
Send resume to:
University Research Park
510 Charmany Drive, Suite 175M
Madison, WI 53719